Christmas Tree Fudge Brownies with Raspberry and White Chocolate
Prep: 45 mins
Cook: 35 mins
These Fudgy Choc Chunk Brownies with Raspberry and White Chocolate is going to be your next Christmas dessert go-to.
It is made in 6 simple steps which makes it a great kids recipe for the holiday season.
- 200g 70% dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 400g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 160g unsalted butter, chopped
- 330g (1½ cups) CSR Brown Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100g (2/3 cup) White Wings Plain Flour , sifted
- 40g Dutch-process cocoa, sifted
- 250g (2 punnets) raspberries
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Sprinkles, Sugar stars, Chocolate stars to decorate
Short on Time?
- Bake using 2 White Wings Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix packets
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced. Grease and line a 22cm round cake pan and a 20cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine 200g dark chocolate, 200g milk chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir until smooth. Set aside for 10 mins.
- Whisk sugar, eggs and a large pinch of salt in an electric mixer on high for 5 mins until fluffy. Add cooled chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Fold in flour and cocoa.
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared tins. Scatter raspberries and rest of milk chocolate chunks. Bake for 25-30 mins, cool completely in tins.
- Place brownies on a clean work surface. Cut round brownie into 8 wedges and square brownie into 16 portions, place on a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, top with white chocolate stars and scatter with sprinkles to decorate. Place in fridge to set. Tie each brownie square with decorative ribbon to form a present. Divide brownie trees and brownie presents among gift boxes.