Choc Coconut Slice
Charlotte Ree has created the easiest and most tastiest Choc Coconut Slice. With its moist coconut slice base and choc icing, it’s sure to be a family favourite.
- 150g unsalted butter, melted
- 220g CSR Brown Sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80g White Wings Premium Plain Flour, sifted
- 45g White Wings Premium Self-Raising Flour, sifted
- 50g desiccated coconut, plus extra to serve
- 160g CSR Soft Icing Mixture, sifted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk your slice ingredients until they form a nice batter.
- Pour into a greased slice tray and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To make your icing, combine the icing ingredients and a tablespoon of boiling water in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over the slice and top with desiccated coconut to serve.