Blueberry Gingerbread Pancakes
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
The ultimate way to start the day, these fluffy Blueberry Gingerbread Pancakes are delicious drizzled with Golden Syrup, or why not try our new CSR Coconut Syrup!
- 2 cups White Wings Plain Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 3/4 cup CSR Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk (or standard milk)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp oil (canola or light olive etc)
- 2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Fruit of your choice
- CSR Golden Syrup or Coconut Syr
- Place all ingredients except the blueberries into a food processor and mix until smooth. Fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Spray with oil or non-stick spray.
- Drop 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake into the pan. Spread out with a knife or spatula into the size of a saucer. Cook for approximately 1 1/2 - 2 minutes then carefully turn over to cook the other side until golden.
- Keep warm in the oven and serve drizzled with CSR Syrup of your choice and sliced fresh (or tinned) fruit.