White Wings CSR Apron Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Claim")
Promotion: White Wings CSR Apron Activation 2022
Promoter: Goodman Fielder Consumer Foods Pty Ltd ABN 35 000 024 546, Level 3, 118 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: (02) 8899 7000
Promotional Period: Start date: 01/06/22 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 31/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST, or once all gifts available are exhausted
Eligible claimants: Claims are only open to Australian residents. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Claim: To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last:
- purchase any two (2) White Wings or CSR Sugar products (“Eligible Products”) in one (1) transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) from any store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit www.winwithcsrwhitewings.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, full address and state/territory of residence), upload a scanned copy or photo of the receipt for the Qualifying Transaction, (optional) personalisaton copy^, provide their Visa, Mastercard or American Express details as prompted for P&H costs and personalisation cost (if applicable, see below for further details).
No postage and handling fee applies for the first 11,000 claims. For all claims thereafter, a $6.95 postage & handling fee applies which is payable by Visa, Mastercard or American Express which will also incur an additional fee of approximately $0.43. If a claim is rejected i.e. is invalid or ineligible, the claimant will not be provided the gift and the funds for the P&H costs if paid by the claimant, will be refunded back to the claimant's bank account within 5-7 business days.
^Personalisation cost is $4.80. Character limit of 10 characters (only 1 capital letter) applies. Letters and numbers permitted only. Personalisation request will be printed on the apron gift. The Promoter reserves the right to not print any personalisation request e.g. inappropriate language, not in alignment with the Promoter’s brand etc. The Promoter is not required to provide any reasoning if a personalisation request is rejected. If a personalisation request is rejected by the Promoter, the claimant will not be provided the gift and the funds for the P&H costs (if paid by the claimant) and personalisation cost, will be refunded back to the claimant's bank account within 5-7 business days.
Proof of Purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Transaction. The claimant must fill out the online entry form for every claim.
Claims permitted: Limit one (1) gift permitted for every two (2) Eligible Products purchased in one (1) transaction in accordance with the above requirements. E.g. if a person purchased four (4) Eligible Products in one (1) transaction they would be eligible to claim two (2) apron gifts but each claim would need to be submitted separately.
Total Gift Pool: AUD $998,750.00
Gift Description: The gift is a White Wings CSR Sugar Branded Apron with QR code to unlock content and recipes. Gift will be delivered to a claimant within 4 weeks from when their claim is successfully verified and approved by the Promoter.
Number of this gift: 25,000
Value (per gift): AUD$39.95
Winning Method: Gift with Purchase
Conditions: The gifts will be delivered by mail.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a gift is claimed by a person under the age of 18, the gift may be awarded to the claimant's parent or guardian and where applicable to the gift a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or a Participating Venue.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/01788