Strawberry Princess Cupcakes
Every princess party needs these Strawberry Princess Cupcakes.
Delight your special princess, and her friends, at your next party with these easy to make vanilla cupcakes topped with all natural Strawberry Buttercream Icing.
There’s no red food dye or hidden nasties which keeps both kids and parents happy.
- 125g butter, diced and softened
- ¾ cup CSR Caster Sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups White Wings self-raising flour
- ½ cup White Wings plain flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 150g unsalted butter, softened
- 250g CSR Strawberry Buttercream Icing mixture
- 3 tsp water
- Fondant crowns
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C fan-forced. Line 12, ⅓ cup capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Place butter and sugar into the bowl of an electric mixer, beating until pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Fold in flours and milk alternately until combined and mixture is smooth. Spoon mixture between patty cases and bake for 20-22 mins until just golden and top springs back when pressed. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- For buttercream, place butter in a bowl and using electric beaters, mix until smooth. Add icing mix, water and food colouring, mixing well. Transfer to a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe swirls on the top of cupcake and decorate with cachous and fondant crowns.