One Bowl Banana Raspberry Muffins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
You’ll never find an easier muffin recipe than our One Bowl Banana Raspberry Muffins. It’s so simply yet so tasty!
- 2 cups White Wings plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup CSR Caster Sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C fan-forced and line 12 x ⅓ cup capacity muffin tin with patty cases.
- Place the flour, baking powder and sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form a well in the centre of dry ingredients and add the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla. Whisk liquids with a fork until combined. Add banana and berries to bowl and using a large spoon, mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture between lined muffin cases and sprinkle with coconut (optional). Bake for 20-22 mins. Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.