Chocolate Blancmange is a rich and barely set chocolate-y pudding, perfect for summer dinner parties.
- 4 tbs White Wings cornflour
- 1 Pint (473ml) full cream milk
- 1 tbs cocoa
- 1/4 cup CSR White Sugar
- Blend cornflour and cocoa with 1/4 cup of the milk.
- Heat remaining milk to boiling point, add CSR White Sugar, stir to dissolve.
- Pour over blended cornflour, stirring quickly. Return to saucepan, cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour quickly into heatproof dish, cool, then refrigerate. Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.