Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Difficulty Easy
1. Bring dates and orange juice to the boil in a small saucepan. Stir in the bi-carb soda, remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Cream sugar and butter, until creamy. Beat in eggs until well incorporated. Fold in flour, date mixture and vanilla.
3. Pour mixture into a lightly greased and line 20cm x 20cm cake tin or 6 muffin tray. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes (20 minutes if using muffin trays) or until golden and cooked through.
4. Sauce: Bring all the ingredients to the boil in saucepan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Serve warm sticky date with caramel sauce.