Muesli Fruit Bar
- Difficulty Easy
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Grease and line a 19 x 29cm baking pan with non-stick baking paper, letting the sides of the paper overhang the edge of the pan.
2. Place the butter in a small saucepan with the sugar and golden syrup. Warm over a medium low heat stirring until sugar has dissolved then remove from heat to cool for 10 mins.
3. Place the oats, coconut, mixed seeds, cinnamon, raisins and apple in a large bowl. Pour in the butter mixture and stir until fully combine and coated.
4. Press the mixture firmly into the baking pan using the palm of your hand or the back of a large spoon.
5. Transfer to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, remove, cool completely and then slice into bars. Can be kept in an airtight container for us to 3 days