Blueberry, Passionfruit and Lime Cheesecakes
250g extra light cream cheese
125g low-fat fresh ricotta
¼ cup CSR LoGiCane™ Low GI Sugar
1 tsp finely grated lime zest
1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
2 x 50g eggs
2 passionfruit, pulp removed
½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Extra blueberries and passionfruit, to serve (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 140 C (fan-forced). Spray 6 x 125ml (1/2 cup) ovenproof ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Using electric beaters beat the cream cheese, ricotta, sugar, lime zest and vanilla extract until well combined and pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition.
3. Stir the passionfruit and blueberries into the cheesecake mixture. Spoon the mixture evenly between the dishes. Place in a baking pan and pour boiling water into the pan, until the water comes halfway up the sides of the dishes.
4. Bake the cheesecakes for 40-45 mins or until set. Carefully remove from the water and set aside for 30 mins to cool. Cover tops loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hrs to chill.
5. To serve, top cheesecakes with extra passionfruit and blueberries, if you like.
Keep cheesecakes in the fridge for up to 3 days.
PER SERVE: 712kJ, protein 8.4g, total fat 8.8g (sat. fat 5.3g), cholesterol 83.1mg, carbs 14.1g, fibre 1.1g, sodium 211.7mg. Carb exchanges: 1. GI estimate: low.